In order to participate in the Spanish for Foreigner´s Program, applicants need to fill out the application below (click on the link below) and send it and all supporting documentation to Ms. Caitlin Jurgensen (firstname.lastname@example.org). In addition, applicants also need to send an initial $200 USD application fee payment. The remainder of the program fee, $1,100 USD, must be paid no later than 3 months previous to the start date of the program. Payments can be made through bank transfers.
* If an applicant cancels his/her participation within less than four months before the program starts, the applicant will automatically forfeit the initial payment of $200 USD.
Information for Bank Transfer
The application dates are the following:
1) First Semester (March to July): November 15th
2) Second Semester (August to December): April 15th
Application: Application Form Spanish Program UCSC
Supporting Documentation Needed:
1) Current transcript
2) Letter or certificate from your home university stating your current status
3) Letter of recommendation from your academic or study abroad coordinator (only for students from non-partner universities)
4) Letter from professor or certificate confirming level of Spanish
5) Photocopy of Passport
6) Copy of Health Insurance (must be sent after you receive the acceptance letter from us and before you travel to Chile)